Oct 19, 2013

Disney's Frozen

Disney's Frozen is coming out this Thanksgiving, and I am so excited! I've been excited since I first heard of it. Then when I heard that Santino Fontana was going to voice a character (Hans) I got even more excited. For those of you who don't know, Santion Fontana plays Prince Topher in Rodgers & Hammersteins Cinderella on Broadway (which I'm completely obsessed with).



A few months ago when I learned that there still wasn't a trailer for Frozen and it was coming to theaters in November I began to get worried that it might get pushed back and not make it. Then they released some real  concept art (previously some fan art had been going around that was supposedly from the movie, but it wasn't.) and soon they released a teaser trailer. I was so happy that it was actually going to make it!

One of the first pictures released by Disney for Frozen.
After watching the teaser, I really wasn't impressed and was wondering if it would be a dud. But then they released a real trailer and I, once again, got super excited. I instantly fell in love with the costumes. One day I will recreate both of Anna's dresses and probably Elsa's dresses as well.



The Snow Queen from Disney's Frozen

I just watched the newest trailer for the movie and yes, I got super excited! I wasn't able to find the trailer on YouTube because I watched it from the Frozen Facebook page. From everything I've seen, I have a feeling that the movie will have a similar feel to Tangled. Some of the characters look similar and the animation looks the same. But I still think it'll be a great movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment