Dec 20, 2013

"It's a Marsh Mellow World"

This morning I woke up to see everything covered in snow, which was really exciting because we've all been wanting it to snow. So today we went out and played in the snow and I took some pictures. We went down to the forest by our house where I took these photo's.





 After we came back up we played around a little bit. Then we decided to cover these little metal frog things we have in our yard. We ended up turning them into a snow Dalek. You know you're obsessed with something when you create it out of snow. :)   Doctor Who is awesome in case you didn't already know.

Then we came back inside and Alina and I did some writing and Daniel stayed outside a little while longer. So today's been a good day.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I really liked the second and third photos! I, too, have tried to capture those close-up frozen shots, but you're doing a little better job than I am. :D

    ReplyDelete