Jan 12, 2014

Catching Up

Happy New Year! Okay, I know it's a little late, but better late then never, right?

Today's post is just going to be a little catching up post since I haven't posted a lot lately.

I'm going to start things off with what is probably the most exciting thing. Drum roll please! I got a playbill from Rodgers and Hammerstein's Cinderella on Braodway signed by Laura Osnes and Santino Fontana! I wrote a letter to Laura Osnes asking for something signed by her and Santino Fontana, and this is what I got back. *Squee!* It's so awesome!


Next up is my drawings I've been doing. I've been drawing like crazy lately! I just can't stop drawing. And if you follow my art board on Pinterest then you already know I've gone a little art crazy.



I'll probably post some more in another post

I've been a little sick for the last two weeks or so, which means I haven't been doing a whole lot. Well, other than drawing. I've been working on a script for a movie my siblings and I are going to make this summer too.

And now we come to the sad part of things. We watched the last episode of Doctor Who with David Tennant as The Doctor. It was so sad! I seriously wish that Ten could have stayed forever.

I may have screamed a little when this happened.
Day 6 Doctor The End of Time. Part 1&2. "I don't want to go" :'(

Though I am liking the Eleventh Doctor so far, Ten will always be my favorite.
Matt Smith as the Eleventh Doctor

And that just about catches things up.

No comments:

Post a Comment