Jan 28, 2014

Sewing Inspiration for Spring & Summer


Most of the sewing I do is sewing costumes, so I don't really get to wear those everyday (unfortunately). But  I've started collecting some free skirt patterns/tutorials on Pinterest and would like to start sewing more everyday clothes.

I've really been loving Kellie's skirts that she has in her Etsy shop, especially her tulle skirts.

Tulle Skirt // Crinoline - Autumn Ivory Bridal Skirt

I came across a few tutorials on for making your own tulle skirts, which I really want to do soon!


IMG_8583c

I also really like this style skirt and I already have a sewing pattern that's almost identical to this.
pleated denim skirt

I also really like this one, and it even has a tutorial!

The next few skirts don't have any patterns or tutorials, they're just for inspiration.

TAKE A BOW SKIRT: MINT

summer wardrobe perfection

4 comments:

  1. I'm not big on tulle, but the jean skirt is cute! I hope you have fun with these projects, Tiana! I need to get back into sewing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to see some of your sewing projects, maybe you could post some one your blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I see, you're going to guilt me into sewing again! :P Just kidding. I'll definitely think about posting some pictures when I do my next project. :)

      Delete
    2. Haha! :) Can't wait to see them!

      Delete