Feb 10, 2014

Wanderlust

wan·der·lust
noun
  1.                                                            1. a strong desire to travel.



There are so many places I would like to see in the world. There are so many different, beautiful, amazing places out there, how can you not want to see them all? I think the number one place I would want to go is Italy.

I first wanted to go to Italy when I learned that they had filmed parts of Star Wars there (parts of Naboo to be specific). The location they filmed the lake retreat at was Lake Como, and it's so beautiful! I soon discovered that the whole of Italy is filled with just as much beauty.

Lake Como, Italy.

Lake Como, Italy.

Lake Como, Italy.

Another part of Italy I would really like to go to is Tuscany. I've wanted to go there ever since I read a book that was set in Medieval Tuscany. It just sounded so beautiful, and it is.

Tuscany, Italy.

Tuscany, Italy.

Tuscany, Italy.
And then of course there's Venice.
Venice, Italy.

Venice, Italy.

Venice, Italy.

I hope that one day I can go and see these places for myself.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those are some beautiful pictures! I didn't know they filmed part of Star Wars at Lake Como. That's really cool! I recognize the scenes, though. ;) I want to go to Greece and Rome because they hold some of my favorite periods in history. :)

    ReplyDelete