May 2, 2014

I'm in Print!

Yes, I'm in print! I got my novel Stateroom 2032 printed!



I had to put a publisher's icon on it, so I created my own publishing company. Pacific Pink Publishing. :)



The novel is about 200 pages long, which is really exciting because I never thought I'd actually have a novel printed. The day after I placed the order I realized I should have put more than just the novel, things like a dedication page and that sorta thing. Oh well, I know for next time. But I'm going to sign them so one day when I'm famous they'll be worth a fortune. ;D

Quick note. I re-designed my blog. What you think?

6 comments:

  1. Yay! I want to read this book of yours! I like your blog design :D Looks great ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog design, it's pretty in pastels and simple. How fun to see your novel in print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new change Tiana. Hope to read it soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this will inspire other Ellie novels in the future. Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I plan on making it a series with both Ellie and Josh. I've already begun working on the plot for the second novel.

      Delete