Jul 1, 2014

Life is Sweet!

Wow, I feel like it's been forever since I've posted anything here. But enough of that.

Summer is officially here, in both temperature and date wise. I'm not gonna lie, I'm melting right now! I've been spending a bit of time down at the creek next to our house. It's always much cooler down there under the canopy of tree's, plus there's a creek to play in. :)

I recently got a phone, so I've been taking most of my pictures with that lately. So if they pictures are a little low on quality, that's my explanation.

 

A few weeks ago we went to the park with some friends who we haven't seen in a long time. Lilly and I have been chatting online lately, and we've had some interesting conversations. Things always get a little crazy when we're together, weather we're in person or online.

Just to give you a little idea of what I mean, here's one of our conversations we had not too long ago.


So my siblings and I were hanging out in the front yard having a sort of picnic (except we didn't exactly have any food) a few weeks ago. I had just gotten my new phone and Alina and Daniel got my mom and dad's old phones, so we were still playing around with them a lot.

There was a lot of picture taking, and well. This just sorta happened.

Summer isn't persay my favorite time of year, but it's always fun getting wet. Besides, summer heat is a great excuse to buy lots of ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment