Jul 20, 2014

me

like love the color pink.


I'm a bit of a Sci Fi nut.

I like writing even if I'm not the best at it.


Costumes are my passion.


I love to dance.

I will never pass up a chance to dress up.

One day I want to see the world.


The only kind of Rock I like is 50's Rock.

I think old things are the best.


I love all things girly yet my favorite movies are Star Wars and Indiana Jones.

I have way too many books to read.


I love to stargaze.

I like to draw.


I love the rain.

I listen to music all day every day.


I like tall boots.

I like reading the original fairy tales of my favorite Disney movies.



One day I want to be a Civil War reenactor.

My favorite singer is either Frank Sinatra or Michael Buble.

Pizza is my favorite food.



I love R+H's Cinderella on Broadway.


1 comment:

  1. Star Wars isn't girly?! Nobody told me that growing up. Pretty places, pretty lightsabers.... :)

    ReplyDelete