Feb 23, 2015

Meet Erik

Everyone, I would like to introduce to you Erik, my new camera (unfortunately I don't actually have a picture of him)! I bought him from my sister Sereina since she decided to upgrade her camera and offered to sell hers to me when she got her new one.

It's a Sony a580, which I really don't know what that means, but it's an awesome camera. One of my goals for 2015 is to learn how to shoot in manual. As of right now I only barely know how to shoot in aperture priority.

These are some of the pictures I've taken so far with my new camera.

My first picture with Erik



Sereina also gave me the camera bag that came wither her new camera since she already has one. It's a really nice bag and I feel like a real photographer carrying all my camera gear around in it. lol

Sereina bought a ukulele and is teaching herself to play.


This weekend Alina and I played this Nancy Drew game together. She's already finished it, but it was my first time playing this one. Nancy Drew games are the best!



1 comment: