Sep 17, 2015

Ferry Tale


8/27/2015





I don't know why, but I felt like I needed to take a picture of a thumbs up.

My sister had me take an instant photo of her, so I decided to take the cliche photo of the instant photo. Not quite so cliche any more, huh? ;)




Photography. It's been something I've dabbled in for a couple of years now. I have not just 1 but 2 camera's, yet I don't know how to use them. I barely know what an aperture is and hardly understand ISO. 

One of my goals for 2015 was to learn how to shoot in manual. Well, that hasn't exactly happened yet. But I want to learn now, more than I have before. I don't know how often I will practice, but I'm going to put more time and effort into it. People keep telling me to just take pictures, which is something I haven't really done. So I think I'll start there.

So here we go. On to another adventure!

1 comment:

  1. Love the last photo! If you have any questions about your cameras, feel free to comment on my blog for my email. I don't pretend to be an expert, but I have definitely learned a lot in the years I've been shooting!

    blog

    ReplyDelete