Sep 2, 2015

Life is Beautiful

I'm sitting here writing my first post on this blog in months and my first post on my new computer. I've sort of take an unintentional break from blogging and haven't really blogged consistently in a couple of years. My life has been busier this year than it's ever been, plus with my laptop that isn't that fast I haven't been able to make the time to blog.

Lately I've been feeling like I should write and post here more. I keep my costume blog fairly updated but I don't really have a place to talk about the other parts of my life.

Part of why I haven't blogged much is because I feel like my life would is dull to outsiders. I feel like I don't do a lot of exciting things compared to other people. But you know what? That doesn't matter. I've come to realize that every moment, even the dull ones, are the ones that make life exciting and interesting. Afterall, if there were no dull moments there wouldn't be any exciting ones! And now that I think about it I have been doing some exciting things!

So far this year I have seen 3 Broadway shows (the tour's of them at least) and got to see Idina Menzel live, I've made several costumes, received an autographed picture from Ramin Karimloo, started a film group which I'm an Executive Producer/Writer/Costume Designer/Actor for, I graduated, and got to fly in 3 different historical aircraft.

It's easy to forget how blessed I am and how fortunate I am to have had the opportunity's for all of these things. I think part of what makes life exciting is just seeing it as an adventure and everyday has the possibility to be exciting.

This post has strayed from what I was originally trying to say. But basically, I want to start blogging again and share my thoughts and my unique perspective on life.

In other words, I will be posting again soon!

1 comment:

  1. I like what you are realizing. I love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete