Jan 18, 2016

My 19th Birthday

My 19th birthday was on Friday and I had a sort of 2 day birthday celebration. Friday I had an 841 Film meeting, working on finalizing the script and getting some rehearsals with the actors before filming on the 22nd. On our way home we made a couple of stops to pick up my free birthday goodies, which included a small bunt cake and a frappuccino from Starbucks. We had breakfast for dinner and then I opened my presents.

Sereina got me the book The Art of the Force Awakens (which I've been begging for since it came out last month). There's so much amazing and beautiful concept art for a film like Star Wars and I love learning about all the different things that the movie could have been.

And Alina and Daniel got me the gift that keeps on giving, a subscription to the Star Wars Insider magazine. My family know's me well. ;)

On Saturday we had the real birthday celebrate and went to see Star Wars (which was my 2nd time seeing it) at the new McMenemins. I had so much fun seeing Star Wars again with my family and friends! When we got out of the theater I asked Sereina what she thought of  it, and to  my surprise she said she loved it and gave it a 10 out of 10! The movie really is amazing!

Afterwards we went to dinner at MOD, got pizza, and spent the rest of the night talking and laughing. I have such amazing friends and we pretty much never stop laughing when we're together.

After we got home I spent the rest of the night re-watching Monk until I fell asleep. I'd say it was a pretty good way to spend a birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment