Jan 8, 2017

Photo A Day | Week 1

To my surprise (and delight) I have been doing a rather excellent job at remembering to take and post a photo a day for my challenge. I've been posting them on my personal Instagram account, @thetianaolivia, with the hashtag #TianasPhotoADay2017 if you want to follow me there.

Here's this weeks photo's:

Sunday - New Years Day

Monday
I had the day off work and this photo was taken on my walk home from voice class. I love that I'm able to walk to class every week.

Tuesday
The natruropath I started seeing in December told me I needed to get outside more so I've started taking a quick walk around the neighborhood on my lunch breaks. The year started out freezing and we've had a layer of snow/ice for a couple weeks now.

Wednesday
First workout of the year - hooray!

Thursday
We (finally) started Top Gear Grand Tour. These guys are the best and I love this show even though I have 0 interest in cars. 

Friday
We had the most amazing sunset.

Saturday
We celebrated my birthday by visiting all of the tourist attractions in Seattle, ending with the top of the Space Needle. This photo was taken at the Frye Art Museum. Art, everyone. Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment